Find Answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
Change or Cancel Order
Yes, usually. Follow the directions below:
- Access your My Account page.
- Click on the View Order History link.
- Click Cancel on the order you wish to cancel.
- Click Cancel My Order in the "Are you sure you want to cancel?" pop-up.
- Your order will now be canceled.
- The word "Cancelled" displays in the status field for that order.
- The Cancel Items button is grayed out.
For most products, yes - you can make design and text edits to your items up until we start printing your items.
To edit items already ordered:
- Click My Account > Order History.
- Click View/Edit Order. If the View/Edit Order button is not available, it is not possible to cancel your order.
If you need to change quantity, paper stock/finish, or ship speed, please contact us for assistance.
Certain products may not be able to be edited after your order is placed:
- Some photobooks
- Digital products
- Mailing Services
- Design Services
- Products ordered on the Promotional Products tab
To cancel your order, check out the Can I cancel my order? FAQ.
Once your order is successfully cancelled, a merchandise credit for the order amount is applied to your account. Then you can reorder using the merchandise credit and select a faster shipping speed.
If you would rather we do this for you, give us a call and we'll do everything possible to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
In most cases, yes, after you place an order you may change your Shipping Address up until we ship your items.
To change your shipping address:
- Click My Account > Order Status.
- Click the Edit Shipping Address link below the current Shipping Address on file.
If you do not see the option to edit your Shipping Address, please contact us and we can assist you.
Don't worry, if you already placed an order with an error in the billing address, but received an order confirmation email, than the error did not affect the processing of your order. If any errors do happen to arise, we will contact you.
We take your privacy very seriously. To ensure your billing information is secure, our billing system is completely automated. This means we are unable to change your billing information once an order has been submitted. However, you can update your information during the checkout process the next time you place an order.
- From your Shopping Cart, click Checkout.
- The Shipping Address page appears. Choose your Delivery Time then select or specify a Daytime Delivery Address.
- Beneath your list of addresses, de-select the Use this address as my billing address check box and click Next.
Note: If the Use this address as my billing address check box does not appear, that's ok! Just click Next and you will be able to edit your saved billing address on the following page.
- The Billing Address page appears. Update your billing address in the fields provided.
- Click Next to save your updated billing information and continue the check out process.