• Reusable and reinforced for repeated indoor use
• Dye sublimation printing with vibrant colors
• Hook-and-loop fastener for fabric and attachable feet for frame
• Includes free soft case with wheels
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Create a consistent look at trade fairs and other indoor events.
With all the buzz and activity at industry events, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd. Stand out at trade fairs and exhibitions with a customised pop-up display. Bigger than most posters or banners, these high-res, high-quality products give your whole area a look that’s both eye-catching and professional. They’re free-standing, lightweight and durable enough to use over and over.
Plus, you can add display lights to make your pop-up really shine. (Depending on the size of your graphic, we recommend using 2 to 3.)
Design tips for pop-up trade show displays
• Use large fonts and high-resolution images – you’re working with a very big product!
• Stick to your company color scheme, and be sure to include your logo
• Try to have one main message or visual that people can see from a distance
Set up your pop-up in 4 easy steps
Step 1: Lay your pop-up frame on the floor and stretch out each corner. Make sure the hook and loop fasteners are facing up.
Step 2: Lock the clips into place.
Step 3: Attach the fabric to the white fastener strip. We recommend starting from one corner and working your way clockwise around the popup.
Step 4: Raise the pop-up and put it into place.
• After each use, fold the fabric. This helps prevent wrinkles.
• If you do see wrinkles, know that they should disappear once you set up your pop-up for its next use. That said, you can iron or steam the fabric, if you'd like.
Measurements for 3 m x 3 m display
• Constructed dimensions: 224 cm x 225 cm x 30 cm
• Weight of frame: 7.5 kg
• Weight of frame, fabric and case: 14 kg
Measurements for 4 m x 3 m display
• Constructed dimensions: 297 cm x 225 cm x 30 cm
• Weight of frame: 10.5 kg
• Weight of frame, fabric and case: 18 kg
Other specs (for both sizes)
• Frame is made of aluminum, with plastic locks
• Graphic is printed on polyester knit fabric, with a thickness of 210 g/m2
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long will my display last?
A: The expected lifespan of our pop-ups is roughly 6 years, with proper care and normal wear and tear.
Q: How long will the halogen lights last?
A: The expected lifespan of the lights is about 1000 hours.