Custom Canvas Prints
Save 25% with code HOLIDAY
- Vibrant & fade-proof canvas prints
- Built-in hangers for easy display
- 5 sizes & 2 frame options available (see below)
- Easy image upload from mobile, desktop & more
Need a hand editing your design or retouching your photos? Get help from our design experts
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Personalize any space with photo canvas prints.
Canvas Frame Options
Canvas wrapped around a lightweight foam frame. 1.5" thick, including a backer board and an attached hanger. Great for trendy, budget-friendly wall art.
100% cotton canvas, manually stretched on a warp-resistant, 1.25”-deep wooden frame, with a wall mount attached. Great for showcasing your favorite photos.
Canvas Print Trends We’re Seeing
Whether it’s a photo or piece of artwork – for yourself or loved ones – here are some ideas for creating custom canvas prints will to be enjoyed for years to come.
- Smaller sizes and varied shapes work great in groups – on the wall or on a mantel.
- Break up a photo gallery wall and add interest with a monogram or other text-focused print.
- Display a large, striking canvas print by itself or surrounded by smaller ones.
- Create a personalized piece of art with a vacation photo and added text.
Can’t decide on a single image? With so many styles and templates available, it’s easy to create a gorgeous collage. Here are some tips.
- For truly custom gifts that make loved ones smile, add words or sayings that have special meaning.
- A family name or monogram placed in the center or beneath the photos creates a striking, custom look.
- Browse our gallery for collage templates with colors, designs and phrases that perfectly reflect your style.
Ideas & Advice
Holiday Gift Guide: This Year it’s Personal
How to Take the Perfect Photo
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you do offer custom canvas sizes?
A: No. Our canvas prints are currently available in five sizes: 8 x 12in, 12 x 12in, 12 x 16in, 16 x 24in, 24 x 36in.
Q: Do you have any tips to get the best print?
A: We recommend uploading high-resolution photos for your canvas. High-res photos will give you the sharpest prints possible. Also, don’t forget to match the shape of your upload to the shape of your canvas, to avoid any white margins.
Q: Can I crop my photo to best fit the photo canvas?
A: Yes. You’ll be able to crop and preview your layout. If you’re using a rectangular photo for a square canvas, you’ll likely need to make some image layout adjustments to prevent white margins. (Need help? Just give us a call.)
Q: How can I make sure that my photo is well positioned on the sides of the personalized canvas?
A: You will be able to preview your canvas print and inspect the design from all sides, including the wrap, once you upload your photo, and before placing your order.
Q: Are adhesives included in my order?
A: No. While all our canvas prints do come with built-in hangers, they do not include adhesives.
Q: I'm not exactly sure what size canvas print I should get. Do you have any suggestions or a canvas print size guide?
A: There are so many ways to enjoy canvas prints, whether you're creating a striking piece of art for a gallery wall, a collage of travel pictures or a single, beautiful photo print for a mantel. First, determine who you're creating it for and where it's likely going to be displayed. Then, check out our picture carousel at the top of this page for sizing examples and see our tips section for various ways to create wonderful custom canvas prints that are sure to be admired for years to come.